Perspectives are the Views and Actions of Roles in Contexts
- A new view on Information and Information Systems
- A new method for Business-IT Alignment on every scale
- A simple non-technical Modelling Language
- Using common concepts such as Contexts, Roles and Actions
- Supported by software that generates Prototypes for validation
- Especially useful in Digital Transformation Programs
- An essential tool for Business- and Information Analists
Use the Perspectives Software to:
- Create Contexts
- Add Roles
- Make certain Roles Subjects of Actions (who)
- Make other Roles Objects of Actions (what)
- Add Properties to the Roles
- Add Actions to the Role's User Interface
- Generate Prototypes and Validate!
The Perspectives Software is called Perspectives4EA. It is an Add-In for Sparx Systems widely used Enterprise Architect case tool. By importing Perspectives4EA in Enterprise Architect the Perspectives Modelling Language becomes available and Prototypes of the User Perspectives are generated for validation.
At the moment we do several Perspectives Projects in the Netherlands. Are you interested in modelling and prototyping the perspectives in your own value chain or organisation? Then please download the brochure below and contact us at email@example.com
"We have developed a new business concept with Perspectives in just four weeks. I understood the method immediately and was amazed at how fast we had constructed a prototype. It has really helped me to work out my ideas"
Paddy Noé, managing director Dolphin Solutions
"We hebben met Perspectives in vier weken een nieuw business concept uitgewerkt. Ik begreep de methode onmiddellijk en was verbaasd over de snelheid waarmee we tot een prototype kwamen. Het heeft me erg geholpen mijn ideeën te concretiseren"
Paddy Noé, directeur Dolphin Solutions